IxD Capital invites investors to join the online startup-pitching series Unicorn Battle Canada
Unicorn Battle Canada, North America — July 21st, 2020:
- 19:00−22:00 (GMT+3)
IxD Capital’s partner Startup.Network is an international platform for venture capital professionals with over 120 000 participants from 55 countries in its startup portfolio.
Startup-pitching series "Startup Battles" are held regularly by the Startup. Network platform in collaboration with its partners to promote international venture industry.
Startup. Network has already organized more than 200 Startup Battles in various cities all over the world — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the USA.
The winner of the Unicorn Battle in Canada will be granted a chance to present their project at the Unicorn CUP — Silicon Valley Finals of global pitch competition on July 28th, 2020!
The private sector is considered the main provider of innovative solutions. The world’s top venture funds choose best startup projects!
Pitching at the Unicorn Battle Canada is a great opportunity for you to find investments, acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals, meet new partners and clients, expand your network, and present your startup to the investment community.
Startup Battle Canada is an online event. Best startups will be assessed by the panel and investors.
Special Guest Speaker:
• Alexandra Johnson — Co-Founder and Managing Director at HEED Capital, Founder and Managing Director at Global Technology Capital.
Welcome the honoured Judges of the upcoming Unicorn Battle in Canada:
- Alexander Soroka — CEO & Founder of Startup. Network;
- Eva Andriyash — Chairwoman and CEO at IxD Capital;
- Roman Nikitov — Head of ICU;
- Jordan Wahbeh — Vice President at Scorpion Capital Management, Managing Partner of SV Venture Group, Partner at Andra Capital Jordan;
- Victoria Mehran — Associate at Expert Dojo;
- Gary Fowler — CEO, President, and Co-founder of GSD Venture Studios;
- Guillaume Kloof — Managing Partner at Valley Date Venture Partners;
- João Luis Olivério — Founder at Sales as a System and Investor at Mucker Capital;
- Jessica Wang — Partner at INP Capital Inc.;
- Karl Theard — Investment Manager, Venture Capital at Desjardins Capital;
- Kelly Luo — Founder and Investor at Mans International;
- Aditya Aggarwal — Principal, Industrial Innovation Venture Fund at BDC Capital;
- Matthew Wilson — Entrepreneur turned Angel Investor & Venture Capital Scout;
- Ruchi Dana — Venture Partner at FundRx, Board Member at DANA Group;
- Tolga Onuk — Startup Advisor & Private Investor;
- Ali Ardakani — Founder & Managing Director at Novateur Venture;
- Anton Neschadim — Venture Capital at the GreenSky Capital Inc.;
- Denis Valvachev — Senior Managing Partner, Chief Business Development Officer at Quarter Partners;
- Ricky Mehra — Founder and Managing Partner of Continuum Ventures;
- Preeti Chaudhary — Regional Partner at several Venture Capital Firms in Central India;
- Dr. Janét M. Aizenstros — Executive Chair for AH & Ventures Family Office & JA Foundation, Global Goodwill Ambassador, UN Global Compact Partner.
Top startups have been selected to be pitched live at Unicorn Battle Canada 2020:
1. AI Incorporated — first lightweight real-time Simultaneous Localization Mapping;
2. instaHop — travelers instantly explore what they love with a host;
3. OpenPymts Inc. — full stack payments platform that offers real-time money movement for businesses and individuals;
4. Metavest — platform for security issuers to lower costs & grow revenue;
5. Untangle Money — by-women, for-women financial planning and education platform;
6. Humdinner — contactless multi-lane order, payment & pickup drive-thru;
7. Dolla — custom blockchain for faster, cheaper & secure payments;
8. Requity Homes — an alternative path to homeownership;
9. Foresight Analytics — intelligent connected auto-insurance.
See you at the Online Unicorn Battle Canada, July 21st, 2020, 19:00 (GMT+3)!