IxD Capital invites investors to join the online startup-pitching series Unicorn Battle Boston
Unicorn Battle Boston, USA — July 7th, 2020:
• 18:00—21:00 (GMT+3)
IxD Capital’s partner Startup.Network is an international platform for venture capital professionals with over 120 000 participants from 55 countries in its startup portfolio.
Startup-pitching series "Startup Battles" are held regularly by the Startup. Network platform in collaboration with its partners to promote international venture industry.
Startup. Network has already organized more than 200 Startup Battles in various cities all over the world — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the USA.
The winner of the Unicorn Battle in Boston will be granted a chance to present their project at the Unicorn CUP — Silicon Valley Finals of global pitch competition on July 30th, 2020!
The private sector is considered the main provider of innovative solutions. The world’s top venture funds choose best startup projects!
Pitching at the Unicorn Battle Boston is a great opportunity for you to find investments, acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals, meet new partners and clients, expand your network, and present your startup to the investment community.
Startup Battle Boston is an online event. Best startups will be assessed by the panel and investors.
Welcome the honoured Judges of the upcoming Unicorn Battle in Boston:
- Alexander Soroka — CEO & Founder at Startup. Network;
- Eva Andriyash — Chairwoman and CEO at IxD Capital;
- Kate Seledets — Venture Associate at 500 Startups;
- Jordan Wahbeh — Vice President at Scorpion Capital Management, Managing Partner at Bay Angels, Partner at Andra Capital Jordan;
- Roman Nikitov — Head of ICU Ventures;
- Catherine Yushina — Venture Partner at UnVentures;
- Marcelo Carrullo — Executive director at Drummond Advisors;
- Brad Blomstrom — Principal at Anterra Capital;
- Victoria Mehran — Associate at Expert Dojo;
- James Hamilton — Investor at Progress Ventures;
- Sudhir Kadam — Venture Partner at FYDA Growth Partners;
- Dr. Ella Li — Partner of ZGC Innovation fund, Vice President of ZGC Capital Corporation;
- Fredrik Tukk — Head of Innovation Scouting at Maersk Drilling;
- Kyle Sarausky — Director of Technology Strategy and Transformation at Parthenon Capital;
- Sunil Ranka — Partner at ZNL Ventures and Founder of Predikly;
- Preeti Chaudhary — Venture Partner at ah! Ventures;
- Bill Baker — Co-Founder & Inventor at NEWtritionIQ (NQ);
- Kirill Bensonoff — Organizer at Boston DLT Meetup and Blockchain + AI Rising syndicate;
- Abhijeet Kumar — Co-Founder of ah! Ventures;
- Kirill Babich — Founder at Malamute Startups Agency;
- Danil Kislinskiy — Partner & VP of Global Business Intelligence at GSD Venture Studio;
- Abraham van Wyk — General Partner of Acquipharma;
- Katheline Coleman — Seed Investor in Women-Led Ventures at Pipeline Angels and Group Manager at Google;
- Lev Filimonov — Founding Partner at LA Fund, LA Ventures and Check_n Bar;
- Bryan Feinberg — CEO and Founder of Etheralabs;
- Dave Martinez — CEO and Founder of Dave Martinez Ventures;
- Jonathan Baer — Managing Partner of StoneHearth Ventures;
- Ruchi Dana — Venture Partner of FundRx, Board Member of DANA Group;
- Aristos Peters — Early-Stage Investment at We Klik, CEO & Founder at D-Risk It, Senior Partner at Quorumm Digital Venture Partners;
- Keith Herman — Founder of IPA Equities;
- Anna Degtereva — CEO and Founder of Happy Farm business accelerator;
- Jonathan Chang — CEO and Founder of Sartorian Ventures.
Top startups have been selected to be pitched live at Unicorn Battle Boston 2020:
1. KNWN — intelligent, omniChannel biometric identity authentication;
2. Apis Cor — 3D printing robots to print houses;
3. AcuityBio Corporation — localized drug-delivery to prevent lung cancer recurrence;
4. BARU — use augmented reality to resize furniture before buying;
5. WatchRx, Inc. — smartwatch digital health solution for seniors & caregivers;
6. AssayMe — personal wellness & health assistant;
7. FlowCell — develop microfluidic tools to enable 3D culture;
8. DownToDash, Inc. — app to meet people based on activities;
9. Joulebook — USA premier skill and service marketplace, buy/sell personalized services for individuals, families;
10. Zealery — AI-driven social media marketing solution for SMBs.
See you at the Online Unicorn Battle Boston, July 7th, 2020, 18:00 (GMT+3)!