IxD Capital invites investors to join the online startup-pitching series Unicorn Battle Milan
Unicorn Battle Milan, Europe — June 4th, 2020:
- 15:00—18:00 (CEST)
IxD Capital’s partner Startup.Network is an international platform for venture capital professionals with over 120 000 participants from 55 countries in its startup portfolio.
Startup-pitching series "Startup Battles" are held regularly by the Startup. Network platform in collaboration with its partners to promote international venture industry.
Startup. Network has already organized more than 200 Startup Battles in various cities all over the world — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the USA.
The winner of the Unicorn Battle in Milan will be granted a chance to present their project at the Unicorn CUP — Silicon Valley Finals of global pitch competition on July 30th, 2020!
The private sector is considered the main provider of innovative solutions. The world’s top venture funds choose best startup projects!
Pitching at the Unicorn Battle Milan is a great opportunity for you to find investments, acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals, meet new partners and clients, expand your network, and present your startup to the investment community.
Startup Battle Milan is an online event. Best startups will be assessed by the panel and investors.
Welcome the honoured Judges of the upcoming Unicorn Battle in Milan:
- Alexander Soroka — CEO & Founder at Startup. Network;
- Eva Andriyash — Chairwoman and CEO at IxD Capital;
- Riccardo Cirillo — Founding and Managing Partner of DIP Capital LLP;
- Priscilla Lavoie — Managing Director at Demium Barcelona;
- Antonino Sacca — General Partner & Founder at Hephaestus Venture;
- Jordan Wahbeh — Vice President at Scorpion Capital Management;
- Abraham van Wyk — General Partner of Acquipharma;
- Oksana Prykhodko — Innovation Manager, DTEK;
- Maxim Gorbachev — Managing Partner at Unicorn Capital Partners;
- Guillaume Kloof — Managing Partner at Valley Date Venture Partners;
Top-10 startups have been selected to be pitched live at Unicorn Battle Milan 2020:
1. PatchAi — First cognitive platform for clinical research;
2. AR Market — Immersive Technology for Shaping Education & Training;
3. Chainblock — The 1st network of cryptocurrency ATMs and online currency exchange;
4. NodeWeaver — Amazon cloud analogue for Far-Edge IT;
5. Entire Digital — Tailored AI technology for publishers, media outlets, and business online;
6. LT Energy Group — Smart City Solutions — The system allowing to track and remotely control energy consumption through collecting data by sensors;
7. Utego — Personal Finance Management Application;
8. Unchained Carrot — A blockchain-based marketing platform using a micro-reward scheme for users according to proprietary algorithms and rules;
9. Art Rights — The first platform to support the management and certification of artworks to protect artists, collectors, and art players;
10. Ubique Fashion — An app that connects boutiques and brands with independent personal stylists, allowing them to remotely access their stocks and manage orders.
See you at the Online Unicorn Battle in Milan, June 4th, 15:00—18:00 (CEST)!