Eva Andriyash took part of WBAF Global Startup Committee Annual Meeting of the World Business Angels Investment Forum, an affiliated partner of the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion
WBAF Global Startup Committee Annual Meeting took place on December 20, 2020.
During the Global Startup Committee Annual Meeting held speeches of:
- Prof Inderjit Singh — President, WBAF Global Startup Committee and Parliament Member of Singapore (1996−2015);
- H.E. Eduard Shalsi — Vice President, WBAF Global Startup Committee and Minister of Entrepreneurship Protection of Albania;
- H.E. German Rueada — Vice President, WBAF Global Startup Committee and Deputy Minister for Digital Transformation of Colombia;
- H.E. Prof Hykmete Bajrami — Vice President, WBAF Global Startup Committee and Finance Minister of Kosovo;
- H.E. Manuel A. Gonzalez-Sanz — Vice President, WBAF Global Startup Committee and Foreign Affairs Minister of Cosa Rica (2014−2018);
- Zerrouki Sidali — Executive Council Member, WBAF Global Startup Committee and Senator World Business Angels Investment Forum, Algeria;
- Kevin Hin — Secretary General, WBAF Global Startup Committee and Senior Senator for Monaco, World Business Angels Investment Forum;
- … as well as other members.
The Global Startup Committee of the World Business Angels Investment Forum is committed to helping the next generation of great companies move forward and to showcase the world’s top startups and scaleups:
- At the Global Fundraising Stage (GFRS), establishing a superior deal flow pipeline that connects investors with superior startups (typically, funded companies in the process of raising € 100K-€ 1M);
- Through training and mentorship, to help the next generation of companies that are seeking to raise funding in order to grow and scale their businesses;
- By bridging qualified investors and entrepreneurs and creating a global community that attracts the best deal flow, the most knowledgeable experts and fosters continuous and evolving interactions amongst community members.
It is the first WBAF committee dedicated to start-ups, and its focus is on propelling start-ups, scaleups, SMEs and high-growth businesses.
This group includes global luminaries from the realms of business, art, politics, and philanthropy to shape and shake the future of the universal entrepreneurship ecosystem and start-up economy through global partnerships.
The plan for 2021 takes into account the Sustainable Development Agenda, and the Global Startup Committee will consider impact-oriented projects from around the world.
Committee members work in close cooperation with each other to help shape regional and global agendas in the global and regional investment markets.
Through this cooperation, they all contribute to the global knowledge base and benefit from it as they develop the focus of Forum initiatives.