IxD Capital invites investors to join the online startup-pitching series Unicorn Battle Dach Region
Unicorn Battle Dach Region, Europe — July 9th, 2020:
- 16:00−19:00 (GMT+3)
IxD Capital’s partner Startup.Network is an international platform for venture capital professionals with over 120 000 participants from 55 countries in its startup portfolio.
Startup-pitching series "Startup Battles" are held regularly by the Startup. Network platform in collaboration with its partners to promote international venture industry.
Startup. Network has already organized more than 200 Startup Battles in various cities all over the world — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the USA.
The winner of the Unicorn Battle in DACH Region will be granted a chance to present their project at the Unicorn CUP — Silicon Valley Finals of global pitch competition on July 30th, 2020!
The private sector is considered the main provider of innovative solutions. The world’s top venture funds choose best startup projects!
Pitching at the Unicorn Battle in DACH Region is a great opportunity for you to find investments, acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals, meet new partners and clients, expand your network, and present your startup to the investment community.
Startup Battle in DACH Region is an online event. Best startups will be assessed by the panel and investors.
Welcome the honoured Judges of the upcoming Unicorn Battle in DACH Region:
- Alexander Soroka — CEO & Founder at Startup. Network;
- Eva Andriyash — Chairwoman and CEO at IxD Capital;
- Mali M. Baum — CEO & Founding Partner at WLOUNGE and MAGDA GROUP;
- Daniel Dippold — President (Europe) at Kairos Society;
- Patrick Lowry — CEO and MP of Iconic Holding. Head Of Asset Management at Cryptology Asset Group;
- Cedric Mutz — Investment Director at Emerald Technology Ventures;
- Adrian Vycital — Managing Partner at IPM Group;
- Daniela Herrmann — President and Founder at Topan® AG;
- Giles Farley — Co-Head, Venture Capital & Tech Investments at ICU;
- Dr. Ronald Rapberger — Investment Director at primeCROWD;
- Daniel Andres — Co-Founder and Partner at Spicehaus Partners AG;
- Kirill Babich — Founder at Malamute Startups Agency;
- Pedro Ferreira — Chapter Director at Founder Institute, Founder at Frankfurt Valley;
- Paul G. Putz — Managing Partner at Danube Angels;
- Jasper Ettema — Head of Accelerator & Startup Related Services at 360 lab;
- Marine Popoff — Associate at a VC Fund Calm/Storm Ventures;
- Abraham van Wyk — General Partner of Acquipharma;
- Felix Uitz — Managing Director at 360 lab;
- Dr. Karl Schacke — Managing Partner at INSPIRO;
- Natalia Jamborova — Head of Private Equity & Venture at Capital Conferences;
- Mamuka Machavariani — Managing Partner at Green Development;
- Jasmina Henniova — Communications & Investment Manager at 3TS Capital;
- Ruchi Dana — Venture Partner at FundRx, Board Member at DANA Group;
- Miguel Encarnacion — Managing Partner at Unifier Ventures;
- Bernardo Arnaud — CEO at Unidire, Co-founder and CTO at OSeuGestor;
- Dennis Kirpensteijn — Managing Director at Faraday Venture Partners Germany;
- Guillaume Kloof — Managing Partner at Valley Date Venture Partners;
- Victoria Mehran — Associate at Expert Dojo;
- Gary Fowler — CEO, President, and Co-founder of GSD Venture Studios;
- Irene Kilubi — Mentor at Techstar, Expert at H2020, Managing Director at BrandPreneurs & brandFluencers;
- Luca Cartechini — VC at Pretiosum Ventures;
- Abhijeet Kumar — Co-Founder of ah! Ventures;
- Michaela Stephen — Innovation Consultant at Pioneers;
- Joao Luis Oliverio — Founder at Sales as a System and Investor at Mucker Capital;
- Jordan Wahbeh — VC at Scorpion Capital Management, Managing Partner of SV Venture Group, Partner at Andra Capital Jordan.
Top startups have been selected to be pitched live at Unicorn Battle Dach Region 2020:
1. CompPair Technologies Ltd. — brings the healing capability of flesh to composites and help the clients build better products, that last longer, and produce less waste;
2. peaq — The Blockchain Platform for Industry 4.0;
3. SmartCloudFarming — 3D SoilMaps using Advanced Soil Analytics and Remote Sensing;
4. dynAmaze — increasing occupancy rates through dynamic pricing;
5. Black One Entertainment Group — "The Rocket Internet of Music";
6. PriceHunterApp — mobile App that allows users to digitize their physical receitps;
7. Hypest Hive — influencer partnerships in gaming made simple;
8. ARtist UG — mobile App AR. fx that is capable of creating, geo-placing, viewing, sharing and interacting with 3D content in AR using smartphones;
9. Who Can Shoot — on demand content for the social and eCommerce;
10. Junts — social games app to challenge your friends and bet for fame. The new way to engage with your community and win cool prices.
See you at the Online Unicorn Battle in DACH Region, July 9th, 2020, 16:00 (GMT+3)!