IxD Capital invites you to join a revolutionary event in the field of impact investing and sustainability — 39th TBLI Conference — Europe
39th TBLI Conference — Europe:
• 5−6 October 2020
IxD Capital is pleased to invite you on October 5−6, 2020 to a revolutionary event in the field of impact investing and implementation of the Sustainable Development Agenda — 39th TBLI Conference Europe, organized by Triple Bottom Line Investing Group (TBLI).
Triple Bottom Line Investing Group (TBLI) is a partner of IxD Capital in Europe and for over 20 years has conducted operations through a proprietary network of Sustainability, Impact, and the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) communities.
TBLI leverages impact through 4 business lines which serve as a growth continuum of sustainable practice for asset managers, family offices, foundations and corporations.
Triple Bottom Line Investing Group (TBLI) has created a vertically integrated ecosystem of education and action through networking at public conferences, private events, and investor salons through TBLI Conference; capital markets, corporate advisory and OCIO services through TBLI Consulting; and educational experiences through the firm’s charitable organization, Stitching TBLI.
The TBLI Expert Network (TEN) is:
- Global network of leading experts in academia, science, finance and capital markets, business operations and industry, and enabled technologies matrixed across impact and sustainability themes and geographies.
- Wide lens and focused perspective for investable portfolio.
- Global conferences, think tank salons, and learning retreats dedicated to inspirational education in impact strategies and sustainable corporate and fund investment practices.
TBLI Conference is:
- The longest running values based global conference and convening business.
- Networking opportunities include bringing together thought leaders, asset managers, investors, and innovative organizations dedicated to public and private sustainable and social finance.
- TBLI’s events allow for peer-to-peer learning, local economic development, and new business development. Convening is typically hosted at unique international venues that explore industry themes and customized content.
39th TBLI Conference — TBLI Europe is:
- A carefully curated program addressing a diverse set of topics of interest for both ESG as well as Impact Investors.
- Networking opportunities with a diverse, high-quality audience.
- TBLI Workshops on case studies, market analysis and lessons learned.
- Interactive TBLI Masterclasses on opportunities, innovation and risks.
- Entrepreneur Salons featuring pre-qualified entrepreneurs.
- High-Level Plenary Sessions with experienced investors, social entrepreneurs, and Responsible Investment specialists.